As a bargain shopper, I often wonder what makes people choose to pay full price for something when they could purchase the exact same item at a major discount. We offer all kinds of items here at Capital Pawn for a fraction of the retail cost.
Our best example is jewelry; while most people believe that our jewelry comes from broken marriages or bad relationships, that is far from the reality. Most people come in to up-grade, sell items because they don’t like them, or turn their gold into cash in order to buy something they do love. If people want to keep their jewelry, we allow an option for that! They can get a loan on their jewelry items and retrieve them when they need or want them.
Up-grading means you simply get credit for your current piece of jewelry and put the credit toward a larger diamond or bigger gold ring, necklace, bracelet, or earrings.
But back to the difference between Pawn Shopping and retail costs.
One fantastic example is how we compare in DVD sales. At Capital Pawn, our DVDs are only $2.50 each or 5 for $10. If you watch our Facebook page, you will see we sometimes have 10 DVDs for $10!!! Click here to follow us on Facebook.
Another example is our jewelry. We sell our jewelry at 50% off the retail price!
Come on in and check out our huge selection of items.
- Firearms — new and used handguns and long guns
- Jewelry — diamonds, loose gemstones, gold and silver jewelry and vintage pieces
- Electronics — iPhones, iPads, Kindles, gaming systems, home stereos, TVs, cameras
- Toys — Vintage, Legos, never-been-opened, Funko Pops, and more
- Instruments — guitars, keyboards, violins, and more
- Tools — you need it, we have it!