Hello #CapPawn Fam!
We wanted to let you know what we are doing to help you while watching this all unfold before us.
We are aware that you may need cash to purchase supplies, and we are here to help! After all, that is our job. At this time our hours are the same in three of of our four shops. This is because pawn shops are legally financial institutions and therefore essential to the community.
As we are working in our communities, we are striving to keep everyone healthy and safe by following the guidelines being adopted all over the country.
- If you are sick, stay home and shop online with us here on the website, and pay your loans and pay your layaways using our Mobile Pawn app.
- Call or email and request the app be sent to you via text. Call 503-385-1394 or email [email protected] Someone will send you a text with the link.
- Practice Social Distancing while in our shop – stand at least 6 feet away from any other person. This includes both other shoppers and our team.
- If we have more than 25 people in the shop, we will ask you to wait outside until we are below that number again to make sure that we all stay as healthy as possible.
- We are using hand sanitizer and bleach and other sanitizing methods between customers, so please do not take offense. This is for the protection of all, including YOU 🙂
- Our team is washing their hands a lot!
- We are staying at least 6 feet away from each other and asking you stand that far from us (this is important so I repeated it)
We want to make sure we are continuing to serve you at a high level, so we ask for your patience and grace during this excessively busy time!
We are all in this together – let’s make the best of this.